Sunday 12 April 2015

When and where?

Hello,
During the last week I was on a small island in the north sea, together with a youth group from my local church. It was really funny and I had a great time and met lovely people.
But in this week I was asked many times when I am going to fly to Ireland and where, which lead me to the thought that you might also want know about it.

When?
The only thing I already know is that my plane will leave in the morning at the 26th August 2015 and I will have my Orientation Camp in Dublin(Soo excited!) until the 29th.
This is the plan for the Orientation Camp:

Expected Daily Routine
(can change due to weather, time, local events, size of the group, etc.):

Day 1:
Arrival, Get to know each other, Walk through Temple Bar
Day 2:
Workshop, Bank of Ireland, Book of Kelts, Trinity College, Dublinia Museum
Day 3:
Haven, Croke Park Stadium, Guiness Store House, Irische Danceparty
Day 4:
Good Bye and Slán Dublin: Breakfast and journey to the Host family


Where?
Sadly, I have no idea because I am still waiting for my host family. And when I have my host family I will know where I will live. (Going to give you an update immediately when I get the letter from into)

Btw, I have my Preparationcamp(VBT) at the 30/31 of May at Bonn. Anyone else too?

I think that was everything for today. If you have any questions or if you like to join our Irelandexchangestudentswhatsappgroup, just leave a comment. :)

Best wishes,
Isy :)

Ps. If you are writing a blog too, doesn't matter where you are going, leave the link below.

No comments:

Post a Comment