Wednesday 2 September 2015

Finally in Ireland ✈️

Hello everyone,
So, I've been in Ireland for 7 days now, and I am so happy that I decided to come over here, because I just love the country SO much!
The different accents, the landscape, the people, the cities(e.g. Dublin), the school and even the rainy weather. : D

I'm also very happy with my host family and I hope I'm going to have a great year with them.

I only had two days in school but I subjects have been absolutely interesting and I am really looking forward to the rest of the subjects I didn't have already. Furthermore, the girls are all very nice, and even though I haven't done anything with any of the girls outside the school, I think I will get along with them very well.
And it was only the second day, right?

So this is just a short update, I will post some pics during the next days but now I really need to sleep.

A good night to everyone and I hope you have a good time wherever you are at the moment.

Best wishes,
Isy :)

2 comments:

  1. Saiso earrings are a great investment. They are not very expensive and will hold up over time. They can be a wonderful fashion statement when they are matched with the right outfit or taken for granted. This will depend on the woman wearing them. For more information on classic jewelry, read me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If the idea of having a fancy and impressive party with large investments in decorations doesn't appeal to you, Iced Out Ap Watch offers other themed products as well. Get more interesting details about iced out ap watch check out here.

    ReplyDelete